Park Place Lodge

WANTED: 1 or 2 Bedroom Rental for a year

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      jennyandmark
      Participant

My partner and I are looking for a property to rent for a year in Fernie, starting towards the end of August 2018 (the new school year). We are both 28 year old working professionals (a teacher + an accountant) with new jobs in the area. Organised, tidy and reliable, no pets, non smokers, non drinkers, love the outdoors and a good coffee.

cgrimble
      Participant

Hi Jenny,

We have a 2 bedroom unit in the Annex area that will be coming available in August (currently also rented to 2 teachers who are leaving to teach in another country)!
      I would be pleased to connect with you to provide additional information on the property, including photo’s. As follows though is a description of the property:Furnished 2-bedroom upper level unit (in a split level property) with a private entrance. This spacious & bright property is located steps from the Annex Park, river and trail systems. The property features private washer/dryer, dining room set, living room set with TV, dishwasher and complete kitchen set-up, queen bed, among other inclusions. This unit has access to a private deck space outside the property entrance, with a larger deck space below that is shared. Allocated on-site parking for 1 vehicle.

The occupancy of this unit is available for double occupancy only and well suited for a couple. As we want to ensure that we find the right fit, we looking for individuals that are interested to live in a quieter, family friendly neighbourhood. There is no smoking permitted in or on property and while we love animals, pets are not permitted. Shared utilities.

Feel free to contact me at christine.grimble@gmail.com. We will be actively posting the availability for this unit in the next few days.

Kind regards,
      Christine

elvee
      Participant

Hello, I have the following available for September 1st

Spacious couples room in fully furnished house 750 per month – utilities, internet included 4 bedroom house 2 bath, large living dining area, laundry, fully equipped kitchen large treed back yard with fire pit parking out front for 4 vehicles 2 resident cats located in downtown, walking distance to 2nd ave, College, Arena and grocery. direct contact for further details email: soular@shaw.ca or text 250 946 5199

pcl1
      Participant

Hi Jenny,
      A two bedroom basment suite is waiting here for you and your partner. The suite is 1400 square feet and is fully furnished.
      Email me at philo.l@telus.net for more details.
      Philomena

jennyandmark
      Participant

Thank you for the replies, much appreciated! We have found a place to rent.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register