Park Place Lodge

Wanted: 1 bedroom unit for couple

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      sarahlj15
      Participant

We are a newly engaged couple in our 30’s looking for a one bedroom or studio apartment for the winter. We arrive in Fernie on 1st of December and require accommodation till March 2014.

Please email me if you have any questions or possible accommodation.

sarahlj_15@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Sarah

aingeal4
      Participant

Hello, I may have something that suits. We have a basement suite, mature tennant upstairs, so no parties!! It is furnished and has linen supplied if needed. It has a large bedroom, double bed (also has a bunk bed in there, as we use it with our family for skiing, we can disassemble them).It has a large living room, with tv, futon and two armchairs onto a dining area. It does not have a formal kitchen, we use the stove top, microwave, fridge/freezer etc…The bathroom has a shower and is joined to the laundry area. It is warm and clean and brightly painted. The laundry area is shared. The rent is $650 a month.I can email photos if you wish . It is situated near downtown, we usually walk 3 blocks to the grocery store. ( 12 street / 2nd avenue) Parking is on the street. call me at 4037151342 if you have any questions. This year we are too bust to ski so it is available. Aingeal

aingeal4
      Participant

better picture of living area

sarahlj15
      Participant

That sounds perfect! Exactly what we are looking for. We are currently over in New York and will be arriving in Fernie on the 1st of December. We would love to arrange a viewing immediately on our return if possible.
      Does this include utilities?
      Thank you for getting back to us. We are very interested and will call upon our arrival in Fernie. We are past our party prime and are coming to enjoy the fantastic snow. Look forward to speaking soon.
      Sarah and Brett

aingeal4
      Participant

I hope you got my last email? Yes, it will be available, of course I would like to meet you first and you can seethe place. Utilities and gas are included unless they jump very high with two people , then I would add $100. I will be at the suite nov30/dec 1st . If you can email me at ; gcguyn@telus.net then we can arrange a time to meet and I can share the address. It is close to downtown or we can pick you up if you need.I would also like a few personal details and a reference that I can call , someone who can vouch for you . Hope to hear from you. Aingeal and Greg

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register