Used car WANTED!!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      grunky
      Participant

Hi!

I’m moving to Fernie for the winter season with 4 friends.

We want to buy a car, so if you have a car for sale or know someone who does, please contact me!

//Mads Holm

werkinman
      Participant

HEY GUYS, CHECK OUT THAT 2000 JEEP CHEROKEE 4X4 I GOT. GREAT VEHICLE FOR THE MOUNTAINS! DRIVE THAT THING ALL SEASON AND SELL IT FOR MORE THEN YOU PAID FOR IT IN THE SPRING….

grunky
      Participant

Unfortunately a bit out of our price range!

werkinman
      Participant

what sort of price range did you guys have in mind?? if you don’t mind me asking? I may have another vehicle for sale

grunky
      Participant

about 2 – 3.000 $

We’re only in Fernie for 4?Ǭ? month, so we sort of just want a car that drives okay. Doesn’t have to be good looking or anything, as long as it drives okay.

werkinman
      Participant

no problem, I work at the chrysler dealership in town, and the sales department is now stocking up on those cars in that $$ range. swing by when you get to town and there will be a few cars of that value to chose from…cheers

grunky
      Participant

Can you send some pictures via e-mail? I will arrive to Fernie in the beginning of december (from Denmark), and then i can come see the car.

But if you have some pics of the car it will be perfect!

My e-mail: madsholm87@gmail.com

grunky
      Participant

WERKINMAN:
      Sounds good. Do you have the adress to the Chrysler dealer?

Will definately look by, to see what you’ve got to offer!

werkinman
      Participant

Chrysler, main drag HWY 3

gumbootgal
      Participant

I have a vehicle for sale as well. It is listed on here. 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee…………

ktown_chicks
      Participant

Hello, I currently have a Geo tracker, its 4×4 so perfect for fernie weather. It is in great condition brand new all season tires, just recently had an oil change, new fan belt, runs perfectly. Just installed a cd player and 4 new speakers, which cost about 350$. I am asking 5,500 obo. E-mail me back if your interested.
      Thanks,
      Seleen

Viewing 10 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register