Unfurnished two bedroom basement suite

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Bob
      Participant

Unfurnished two bedroom basement suite for rent available October 1st It’s walking distance to all conveniences in town. Unit has 2 Bedroom, 1 full bathroom, kitchen, Own separate laundry, separate entrance and lots storage. looking for a responsible single or a couple, non partier, non smoking and no pets. Rent will included utilities (Internet, Heating & hydro $1500 per month for minimum one year lease. see the unit please make the appointment email me at. mjsaini@gmail.com

lburraston
      Participant

Hi there,

Is there any way we can pay more $1800 per month to get furnished, leaving our lives behind in Australia with only our suitcases in hand. 2 couples, non partiers, non smokers, avid snowboarders. Bare minimum 6 months with possible extension?

Thank you for your time,
      Laini

tayj
      Participant

Hi there would this be pet friendly? Medium size 4 year old dog. Quiet and well behaved

celena14
      Participant

Hi there, I have emailed you, I’ve got all my own furniture and would love to meet you to view this (:

chels
      Participant

Is this rented? Looking for long term and unfurnished. Chelseyalyce@Gmail.com

Thank you!
      Chelsey

cassandcathalfernie
      Participant

Hi there! I have emailed you ! Wondering if this rental is still available and if we could set up a viewing?
      Thank you,

Cassidy

cesi
      Participant

Hello! Im looking for 1 bedroom & looking for a roommate to occupy the second bedroom. If this place is still available and if you have inquiries of another single occupant, please count me in! I am a male working in Fernie for the next year. Arriving October 3,18 Wednesday.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register