Rented, Thank you :) Two rooms available in a friendly house

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      dbaughan30
      Participant

Hi there,
      My name is Denise. My husband and I have two rooms for rent in our house. We live in the Annex in a cozy bungalow with our amazing dog named Ozzy. We’re looking for two fun people to rent out rooms to for the ski season, from October 15th until the end of April/ early May. We are a fun loving, out going couple who enjoy throwing the odd dinner party, are into good movies and music. We aren’t crazy partiers, as I work as a teacher, and my husband works in the hotel/ restaurant industry. The rent is $600 all in, including internet and Netflix (we don’t have cable). If you would like to come and check out the rooms, please email me at: dbaughan1@icloud.com. Thanks in advance, and look forward to meeting you!
      Denise, Xavier and Ozzy

jayroy
      Participant

Hey!
      I’m a thirty year old male snowboarder from vancouver who is looking for a place ASAP. I currently reside in fernie, but am desperately looking to re locate to a new place as soon as possible, as my time in this place ends November 1st, but I’m able to leave at anytime. I work out here full time, and am not much of a partier. I’m really easy going, relaxed and always smiling or laughing! Anyways if the room is available still please get back to me, as I would love to come check it out! Thanks for your time! -Jay

broderm
      Participant

Heya!

My sister and I are very interested also. Is your place still available?
      Could you please reply via my email address mel_broderick@hotmail.com . If it is still available, as I will give you a short intro about my sister (25years old) and I (22years old) trough private email.

CHEERS!
      Mel 🙂 🙂

achimsteinthaler
      Participant

Hey!

Same question as above, is there still a room available? I am a 24 year old german Snowboarder, coming to Fernie around the start of November! If the answer to my question is yes and you want to get to know me better, please contact me via Email h-im@gmx.de and I will give you any information about me you need to be my renter ;)!

Greetings!

Achim

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register