Two bedroom two bathroom furnished condo at Silver Rock.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      richardalgajer
      Participant

Now Rented-Top floor on quiet side of building. Underground parking. Pool, hot-tub, steam-room, and fitness-room. One year lease. No pets. $2000.00 a month (all utilities, internet, cable TV included). Available October 1.

Jakub Neubauer
      Participant

Hi, I really interested, could you please let me know if is that still available via email? j.neubauer91@gmai.com, thanks a lot.

lukewilliams
      Participant

Hi Richard, my wife and I would be very interested in leasing this property. My email address is lwilliams@f45training.com.au – looking forward to hearing from you and thanks in advance!

perrynkent
      Participant

Hi Richard,

My partner, another couple and myself are very interested in your property for rent. We’re both professional couples that enjoy snowboarding, relaxing at home and cooking.We are all non-smokers and not party people. Could you please send through some photos and I can send across any more information about ourselves that you may require. My email is perrynkent@hotmail.com

mark89
      Participant

Hi i have to couples interested. If this is still available can you email me at kram_36@hotmail.com
      We have multiple local references

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register