Park Place Lodge

Two bedroom downtown suite for rent – RENTED

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      fernierentals
      Participant

Available May 1st: two bedroom basement suite with big widows and lots of light, right on main street and an easy walk to everything. Fully furnished with a queen sized bed in one room and a twin in the other. Rent for 6 months starting in May is $600/month including water, gas and electric. One year lease for $750/month. For map and photos go to http://www.dotphoto.com then for Username enter: Ferniehomes, and for Password: 2ndAve2 (please note: windows in photos have since been replaced with much larger ones, with a new one added in the living room!). Contact fernie.rentals@gmail.com for more info.

ryann
      Participant

your link is broken

fernierentals
      Participant

Thanks for pointing that out. I had misspelled “dotphoto”, but it’s now fixed…

bryk
      Participant

Hi there, A friend and I are looking for a place and this one seems to fall perfectly into the size, rate, and time frame. I was curious though as I have a dwarf rabbit, he’s about half the size of a cat and is litter trained. He is only let out when I am at home and was curious what your pet policy was. I look forward to your reply.

Kevin

canucker
      Participant

i was wondering if this suite has a washer and dryer?
      and also if i could mount a sattellite dish there or if there
      maybe was one allready

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register