Tagged: tree skiing
- January 31, 2019 at 8:08 am #49991hozmanParticipant
I am heading to Fernie this month. Wondering where some of the good tree skiing is at. I love the trees at revelstoke and am looking for similar type of nicely spaced good fall line tree runs. The map looks like lots of great bowls but i love to ski the tree.
- January 31, 2019 at 9:14 am #49992adminKeymaster
The tree skiing could be the best anywhere and it’s everywhere. You can find tree skiing in the bowls and ridges.
- January 31, 2019 at 12:30 pm #49997hozmanParticipant
great. can you point me to some runs on the map. Some resorts now have a little tree symbol for tree runs. i don’t see that at Fernie. thanks.
- January 31, 2019 at 10:27 pm #50012adminKeymaster
All of the trees on the upper mountain ski well. You’ll figure it out quickly!
Login & Signup
- ISO room in clean, quiet, friendly sharehouse
- Looking for winter rental
- Looking for a single room in Fernie
- Looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom place for myself for July 1st
- ISO mattress and box spring
- 2 bedrooms in a 3 bed/1.5 bath townhouse available
- Three bedroom Unit in Four Plex for Rent available 1 August 2019
- RENTED: 2-Bedroom Furnished in Annex
- Iso rental housing
- Looking for long-term room for rent near downtown starting June 1st