Tagged: tree skiing
- January 31, 2019 at 8:08 am #49991hozmanParticipant
I am heading to Fernie this month. Wondering where some of the good tree skiing is at. I love the trees at revelstoke and am looking for similar type of nicely spaced good fall line tree runs. The map looks like lots of great bowls but i love to ski the tree.
- January 31, 2019 at 9:14 am #49992adminKeymaster
The tree skiing could be the best anywhere and it’s everywhere. You can find tree skiing in the bowls and ridges.
- January 31, 2019 at 12:30 pm #49997hozmanParticipant
great. can you point me to some runs on the map. Some resorts now have a little tree symbol for tree runs. i don’t see that at Fernie. thanks.
- January 31, 2019 at 10:27 pm #50012adminKeymaster
All of the trees on the upper mountain ski well. You’ll figure it out quickly!
Login & Signup
- Looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom place for myself for July 1st
- 1 bedroom apartment available June 1, 2019
- Free insulation – fibreglass batts (the pink stuff)
- looking for long term housing rental and shop space for woodworking
- Backpacks For Sale
- Family looking for 2+ bedroom dog friendly place
- Furnished 2 bedroom 2 bathroom Condo, Fernie Alpine Resort
- Winter rentals
- Door 32"x 80"
- Summer Administration Position