Tagged: tree skiing
- January 31, 2019 at 8:08 am #49991hozmanParticipant
I am heading to Fernie this month. Wondering where some of the good tree skiing is at. I love the trees at revelstoke and am looking for similar type of nicely spaced good fall line tree runs. The map looks like lots of great bowls but i love to ski the tree.
- January 31, 2019 at 9:14 am #49992adminKeymaster
The tree skiing could be the best anywhere and it’s everywhere. You can find tree skiing in the bowls and ridges.
- January 31, 2019 at 12:30 pm #49997hozmanParticipant
great. can you point me to some runs on the map. Some resorts now have a little tree symbol for tree runs. i don’t see that at Fernie. thanks.
- January 31, 2019 at 10:27 pm #50012adminKeymaster
All of the trees on the upper mountain ski well. You’ll figure it out quickly!
Login & Signup
- Microwave tower access road
- LOOKING FOR A SMALL HOUSE OR APARTMENT
- Office Space for Rent
- Heath and Wellness Therapist Wanted
- Couple looking for 2bedroom apartment or small house
- Room for rent
- Looking for a room rental from Saskatoon, Sk.
- Looking for a room for rent
- WANTED: Room for Rent in Fernie/ Sparwood
- FOR SALE – 32 inch SONY Bravia Flatscreen TV – Digital Color LCD – $80 OBO