Thanks Fernie!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      anonymous
      Participant

Well, the time to move has come. :? I have been here a couple years now and I love it, but a full time position in my chosen career has come up. Kamloops here I come. Fernie has been great and I have never been a place where the people are so nice and friendly. I loved last winter going out and meeting people and they were genuinely friendly. Being a single woman, sometimes other woman are “catty” when you are out on the town, not here, everyone had a smile and a wave. Thanks so much, and I am proud to have lived in the area my Great Grandparents and Grandparents called home. I will definitely be back to visit, it was a blast. Cheers! (Kimberly still is a girl?Ç‚Äôs name :twisted: ..haha, had to add that for the local hockey team, as I will miss being loud and obnoxious at the games!)Sunpeaks is great, so maybe see all you there! :P

griz-boy
      Participant

Great now the single ratio is 876 to 2, guys to girls. Have fun in the loops, at least you will get some winter sun!

ferniegirl29
      Participant

fernie will not be the same without gumboot gal, i can say this for sure; we’ve had great times with the whole town and memories are treasured for sure. unfortunately work does seem very seasonal here and this will be my fate as well, but i still don’t want you to go….but can guarantee that i will not be very long behind coming with you! what a blast we’ve had, kamloops LOOK OUT!!!!
      cheers for beers my friend,
      love ya lots :wink:

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register