Single person seeking one bedroom Apartment/Condo

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      joel
      Participant

Hey,

I’m a single 25 yo, who spends 6 months working back home in Australia and the other 6 in the snow overseas. This time I’m looking to spend the season in Fernie. I’m looking for a fully furnished Apartment/Condo for rent for 6 months, Nov-April, or even a fully furnished room to rent.

I’m very clean and pedantic with places I live in, I’ve never rented a house before but I rent a room with a housemate in Australia who’s owns the house and would be very willing to write me a reference. I’m also willing to pay the full 6 months rent up front when I arrive.

Thanks,
      Joel

sanne
      Participant

Hey Joel, My name is Sanne.
      I read your message and I have the following type of accomodation to offer you for the winter.

For Rent – Fully furnished single bedroom
      in a quiet, clean and comfortable home in Castle Mountain area.
      15 minute walk to downtown (or 7 min bike ride).
      Looking for a single mature long term/seasonal renter. Available immediately. 500$ (price negotiable) per month includes utilities, wireless internet, cable HDTV, long distance phone calls, laundry, storage for bikes/skis, use of backyard and bbq.
      Large garage for storage. Parking spot available.
      Non smoking/no pets.
      Please let me know if you are interested. I can send you some pics if needed.

Take care,
      Sanne

joel
      Participant

Hey Sanne,

Your room sounds really ideal for what I’m looking for, it’s got everything I need. I’ve done a few seasons Snowboarding overseas but never Canada. I’m just wondering where the house is in location to the mountain?

As I work back home for 6 months of the year I save enough to not work which means I’ll be riding pretty much everyday for 6 months, so the closer and easier to get to the mountain, the better :D

I won’t be leaving Australia until the first or second week of November due to a friends wedding, but I would obviously pay for the whole month. At this stage I’m planning on staying 6 months (Nov-April) and I’m happy to pay in advance if need be, for your peace of mind.

Also some pics would be great, let me know what you think. Obviously you’ll have more than one person interested and you’ll pick what best suits you. I also PM’ed you my email incase you’re interested, so you can contact me using that.

Cheers,
      Joel

zenmaster
      Participant

Hey there, if your still looking I have a great place close to everything. You can see it at http://www.dalastrun.com Just look at the tour of the suite. It is walking distance to everything, cheers, ANDY 207-646-0455

zenmaster
      Participant

Hey Joel, u must have misunderstood me, it is $1000 all inclusive for the price. Thanks, ANDY 207-646-0455

rudy-admin
      Participant

Hi Zenmaster – your telus email address on your account is bouncing PM notifications.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register