Park Place Lodge

Room For Rent w/ 3 Cooks

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      fuzzball
      Participant

Furnished room for rent, available November first.

Roomy three bedroom condo on Canyon Trail. Everything included, with cable, internet and phone as well. Everything in this place is new, and it’s pretty damn awesome. Rent will be negotiable.

Email me if you’re interested – poofum@hotmail.com

katie
      Participant

Hi, I’m a 22 year old girl looking for a place to live for the season. I’ll be arriving Nov 15 and i still dont have a place to live. I’m responsible and laid back, non smoker, no pets but i’m happy to live with them. Let me know!

thanks!
      kate

kate_81
      Participant

Hey,
      Im the worlds worst planner and will be arriving in Fernie from backpacking the USA on Jan 1st (more than likely with a hangover) and am still homeless… but friendly and easy going. Im a 23 yr old Aussie and love to board.
      If you think im suitable and can please let me know what your rate is then pls feel free to email me on:
      free2board_81@yahoo.com

Cheers mate
      Kate

vro
      Participant

hey what’s up guys …i’ a 21 yo gal from who’s situation’s getting critical…i’m movin out to fernie in 2 weeks and got no place to stay yet…i’ll be workin’ at the hill’s repair shop and i’m trying to get a second job as barmaid … I ski and snowboard in the summer i’m a rafting guide and barmaid….. I love to go freeridin’ , partying , but at home i’m pretty calm , tolerant, respectful ,clean but not a freak ….well, i’m pretty easy to live with …
      so give me a call or email me on this site or my email…thanks
      later
      verocretehamel@hotmail.com.
      450-227-6701

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register