Room for Rent

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      danielcutts
      Participant

Looking for a roommate for the winter.

The room is large, spacious and available immediately.
      If you are looking for a place to stay in Fernie,
      I would suggest to you to at
      least stop by my place to have a look.
      The house is kept very clean, so if cleanliness
      isn¬??t a way of life for you, I won¬??t bother reading on.
      Positive energy is also a must.
      I am 22 years old and have had the house for a year and a half now,
      I have lived in Fernie my whole life,
      except a year I spent in Byron bay Australia.
      The place is fully furnished, and has a washing machine and dryer.
      The house is located at 242 Beaver St,
      just down the road from the hitchin point, defiantly an asset.
      I have a large backyard, equipped with a fire place and BBQ.
      The rent is $400 a month, this includes absolutely everything.
      My number is 423 3106 (Daniel)
      or you can e mail me at dan_cutts69@hotmail.com

captain clawfoot
      Participant

Daniel

I spent last season in Fernie and i’m coming back this winter cause i loved it so much. I would definately be interested in renting the room for the season. I’m arriving in town on 11th December and i’m crashing with some mates who say i might be able to stay with them for the season but if not, then i’ll be looking. Where is your house?

Alan from Scotland

captain clawfoot
      Participant

Sorry, its on Beaver Street. Just noticed that so ignore my question.

ski-bunny
      Participant

Just to let everyone know there will be two rooms becoming available in this house by the end of the month (November). We are looking for friendly, laid back individuals who are clean. Looking forward to hearing from you……!

kallion
      Participant

hey. I am moving to fernie for coming season and start work Nov. 30. I desparately need a place to stay and yours sounds great. I am a very clean, responsible, easy going girl from Victoria, B.C. and would make a great house mate. Is there any room left? please let me know. Thanks. Katharine.

kate_81
      Participant

Hey Daniel,
      Im a 23 yr old chick from Australia andn am looking forward to boarding my heart out this season. Ill be finishing backpacking the USA mid Dec and would love there to be room for me.
      Im very clean, tidy responsible with paying rent on time as ive rented for the past 5 years. Im outgoing but know when to stop talking. :)
      I think personal privacy is extremely important.
      Please let me know if the room is still available by emailing me on:
      free2board_81@yahoo.com

Cheers mate
      kate – yeah i know that rhymes. :)

vro
      Participant

hey Dan … my name’s vro (veronique) from saint-sauveur quebec …i’m movin out to Fernie in two weeks but got nowhere to stay …so i’d be really interested to check out what’s the situation with your house … i’m 21 yo ,i’m easy going , very tolerant , respectful , clean ….but not a clean freak … i’ll be working at the resort’s ski repair shop .. and maybe in a bar … so .. hey give me a call or write an email
      450-227-6701
      verocretehamel@hotmail.com

vro
      Participant

hey Dan … my name’s vro (veronique) from saint-sauveur quebec …i’m movin out to Fernie in two weeks but got nowhere to stay …so i’d be really interested to check out what’s the situation with your house … i’m 21 yo ,i’m easy going , very tolerant , respectful , clean ….but not a clean freak … i’ll be working at the resort’s ski repair shop .. and maybe in a bar … so .. hey give me a call or write an email
      450-227-6701
      verocretehamel@hotmail.com

Viewing 7 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register