Park Place Lodge

room for a female

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      chris
      Participant

available sept 1st
      this house is newly renovated, in a quiet neighbourhood,and friendly neighbors.
      this place has a over 500sq ft brand new deck,a huge back yard,with 3 trampolines in it.the inside is fully furnished with leather furniture,brand new appliances,and queen sized beds for everyone.I have made this place ideal for everyone to want to live there,so call me
      @ 423 -1665[cell] 423-2646[home]
      to come have a look and what you could spoil yourself with
      from
      chris and jenna
      rent= till november”300$”. november till april”500$”

amandamlbarry
      Participant

Hi Chris….My roommate and I are interested in your place for rent. I was actually told to check out your ad by a girl from Vancouver named Tricia…..I am currently living in NY and my roommate is in Kelowna, but both of us will be in Fernie from about the 7th of Oct. or so onwards. When were you looking to have these places rented by? Are you close to the hill? I have never been to Fernie, but am just looking forward to spending some time in my own country with good ol’ Canadians! We are both very clean people, not noisy at all…..like the idea of having a furnished place as well. Our families live in Kitimat, which is a bit out of the way to bring down any house stuff! Please let me know what you still have left, what is included and such….is the rent $500 each with utilities?
      thanks, amanda

Code:
      chris
      Participant

this is chris
      i am sorry but all the rooms are rented for the season
      thank you for reading this

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register