Park Place Lodge

Responsible single female looking for place to rent

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      teach4u
      Participant

I am a single, mid-20s woman looking for a one bedroom accommodation or a basement suite in Fernie, British Columbia. I am very responsible, non-smoker and non-partier, reliable to pay rent each month, and can provide references upon request. I am quiet, tidy, and respectful. I would be looking for a place until the end of June 2010, possibly longer. Please contact me with details about the place you are looking to rent out, as well as pictures (preferrable), and the cost of rent.

snuffy
      Participant

HI, I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SHARE MY HOME. I live in a mobile home park very quite, seven miles from Fernie. I have a small dog. I would be gone some of the time. The home is clean and tidy. Have nice fenced yard, room for 2 vehiles to park in front. If interested please contact me via email and will go from there.
      bandit3@shaw.ca
      Thank you

andi
      Participant

Hi there;
      We have a 1 bedroom apartment available for rent, above a garage, very quiet, located on 5 acres…see posting "1 bedroom apartment for Rent" by andi. Let me know if you are interested.
      Thanks!

mgammans
      Participant

Hi,
      I have a 3 bedroom place in the annex whereby you could find your own roommates. If interested email mgammans@gmail.com

doran
      Participant

Hello,
      I as well have a home for rent it is a two bedroom house in west fernie, the house is empty due to a new bathroom/dinningroom /living room reno i just finished.I am 26 and live in a suite seperate from the house. You sound like a ideal renter and would like to host you.

$400.00 a month everything included
      I have an add under ‘doran’ in ‘rooms for rent’ or call 250-423 -7711or 250 278-0516

Thanks

gerein
      Participant

We have a beautiful basement suite (brand new) in the annex you may be interested in. Washer drier dishwasher etc… very modern.
      Chris 403 259 8680 or 403 681 8680

teach4u
      Participant

Thank you to everyone who has contacted me so far. I am still waiting to hear about the possible job in Fernie. If I get the job, I will contact those places I am interested in as soon as possible to arrange a time for me to view the facilities if they are still available.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register