Park Place Lodge

Reservations/Guest Services staff wanted

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      flc
      Participant

Fernie Lodging Company is currently looking for people to fill the position of Reservations/Guest Services Representative (part time/full time/year round). As the face of Fernie Lodging Company, our frontline staff are essential to the success of our business. Guest Services staff are often the first and last person our guests communicate with. Reservations staff are responsible for marketing and booking our extensive vacation rental properties to potential guests in our on-mountain call centre. This position requires candidates to be comfortable with and proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows XP and the entire Office suite of applications. Experience with the RDP property management system would be a benefit.

bryk
      Participant

Hey there I was wondering if yuo could give me more information regarding the guest services postion. I’m interested in the job description and dutiesas well as the wage associated with the position.

Thanks
      Kevin

flc
      Participant

ri-Anne, at 250-423-8222. The position is part time/full time. You would start with 30 – 40 hours per week with the potential of full time in December! Hope to hear from you soon!

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register