Park Place Lodge

RENTED – 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom downtown house for rent

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      fernierentals
      Participant

Lovely, furnished house in a central, downtown location for rent for 6 months, November-April inclusive. Has 2 bedrooms and a full bath on the main floor, with a double bed in one room and a twin in the other. The kitchen is spacious and the main floor has hardwood floors and slate tile throughout. The upstairs has a bedroom with a double bed and a second spacious, full bath. There are 2 more bedrooms with twin beds in the basement, which also has its own bathroom, kitchen and living area. Includes washer/dryer and a shed in the back yard for gear. Rent is $3000/month, including water, gas and electric bills (cable, phone and internet are up to the tenants).

For map and photos go to http://www.dotphoto.com. For the Username, enter "Ferniehomes" and for the Password, "5thAveAll". For inquiries, please e-mail fernie.rentals@gmail.com.

***NOTE: the basement becomes available in October if part of your group needs accommodation earlier.

lesser8
      Participant

To whom it may concern…. I am moving to fernie on the 17th of October with 4 friends, we are all responsible, tidy, hard working people, all australian, and are extremely interested in your house for rent! You can contact me, Chris, on +447749914006, or email me at lesser_8@hotmail.com… Hopefully hear from you soon!! Cheers, Chris.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register