Park Place Lodge

Rental Needed for Professional Couple with 2 kids looking for 2+ bed

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Carl Baker
      Participant

Hello there, Please Help Rental Needed.
      My Name is Carl Baker and Wife Sabina, we have 2 kids 11 and 9 years old who will be starting school in Fernie 1st of September of which we hope to move into our property a week or two before then. Please contact if you feel you may have a property that may be suitalble,

We are 38 years old and have been running our own practice for 12 years of which we have recently sold and looking for a lifestyle change with the kids.
      Currently living in Ottawa.
      our contact Number is ph 1-819-664-1953

kind regards,
      Carl and Sabina

aingeal4
      Participant

Hello, I have a 2 bedroom bungalow for rent as of September 30th. It includes a beautiful big garden. With view towards mountain. It also has an attached garage. It is unfurnished but I do have twin bunk bed for kids in storage there if needed. The laundry is shared with downstairs tenant. The rent is $1400 which will include utilities/ heat and cable.you may have already found something. This house is two blocks from elementary school and two blocks from downtown. Very walker friendly.You can email for further information formation at : gcguyn@telus.net.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register