Park Place Lodge

qualified electrician seeking cash work

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      irishcouple
      Participant

Hi
      My name is stuart hynes and i am a journeyman electrician. I am currently seeking work in fernie. im experianced in industrial,commercial and domestic installations. I am a non skier so i won’t vanish on powder days! I am hard working, punctual to a fault and can provide references.
      I am seeking any cash work available and can turn my hand to any job on offer. So if any employer out there is looking for a reliable employee i can be reached on 250-430-2479.
      go raibh maith agat( 100 thank yous in the irish)
      stuart hynes

bp6020
      Participant

Hi there, i do have some electrical work i need completed…i am having difficulty in getting through with the number you have provided. if you are interested please email me back at bptitancapital@aol.com.

thx

voguetheatre
      Participant

I am looking for an Arcade game tech at the theatre. Someone to perform some repairs and maintenance. Good knowledge of elecronics and ability to learn on their feet. Email me with interest. dennis.djonlich@cbre.com

harrycallum
      Participant

It’s too late to post reply and i hope you have got the job as needed but as an electrician you can get job easily without even advertising. I even recommend to start your business by own because you earn more starting your business than to work under some firm.

berry01
      Participant

Hello interested applicant, I seek your permission to post on this page.Job opportunity in LONDON… I am looking for serious workers to work in my home here in LONDON.. Like an Au Pair/Nanny, Babysitter, Chef, Driver, Security Guard, Office Cleaner, Domestic Workers, Housekeeper & Governess…Host Family is responsible for (,flying ticket,food and accommodation free)if you are interested in work with anyone email me or send your CV to (gracesmithluv772@gmail.com )

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register