Professional Female looking for long Term Rental

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      aniame
      Participant

Hi there! I am a professional female looking for a long term rental in the Fernie area. My career is based out of Sparwood and I sometimes work from home so I am looking for a clean quiet space to call home.

I do have my own furniture as I used to own property. I also have a well mannered 3 year old dog that is quiet, well trained, properly exercised and well socialized. We used to live in a condo so I understand the importance of all of the above.

I am known to leave places cleaner than when I moved in and pay rent on time, would be happy to provide references for myself and my dog as well as a pet deposit.

Thank you.

Joleen Droste
      Participant

Hi There,

when are you looking? WE have a 2 bed/ 2 bath condo in the Silver Rock complex. It has underground parking and its a secure building. I have an add posted on here with some pics as well. Its currently furnished but we are negotiable on that as well 🙂 We would be looking at renting it around May 1- June 1st time frame.

John Mindek
      Participant

Hi, I have a small two bedroom house on a large fenced lot with a double garage available May 1st. It is an older house but clean and most appliances have been replaced with new over the last couple of years. The rent would be $1300 a month plus utilities on a year lease. If interested send me a message.

aniame
      Participant

Interested! Please email me aniame.w@gmail.com or call 1-250-425-4266. Thank you!

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register