Park Place Lodge

NEW YEARS FESTIVITIES?????

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      dj_sketch
      Participant

Hey everyone, me and a friend decided to spend new years in wonderful fernie this season . I’m just trying to get a general idea of how new years is out there….If anyone could hook up any suggestions or ideas of what there is to do that would be awesome…….were also looking for places to go and party during the week ….we are going to be there from Dec 29 – Jan 3 …….If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for a couple new guys to fernie the y are greatly appreciated……..have a good one

cheers,
      Dan lUciuk

dg
      Participant

there’ll be a mad house party somewhere.. its your job to find it. usually not too hard. i wouldnt have huge expectations or anything though.

username
      Participant

Depends what your idea of a good time is. Getting drunk $19.99 , Wondering into a house party your not welcome $5.00 , Getting your teeth kicked through the back of your head Priceless.

tigermilk
      Participant

That’s a great reply. It’s true…you don’t want to mess with some of the Fernie progeny. I’ve heard quite a few stories, and it never ceases to amaze me what boredom can breed…

It also never ceases to amaze me that bars charge $20 to $25 for admittance on New Year’s Eve. I could understand if they had SOMETHING to back it; however, listening to some hack-job, no name hippy band, or a bunch of blowhards playing the same old covers, along with a complimentary glass of cheap sparkling wine isn’t my idea of a celebration. I think I should just puke now and get it over with…

Having absolutely no idea of what bars are offering this time around (as I’ve already come to the conclusion that I don’t care) I am merely speaking from experience over the last four years.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL…

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register