NEW PRICE – Furnished 1 bed condo – SilverRock

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      kelljack13
      Participant

Available immediately. Luxury 1-bedroom fully-furnished condo in the SilverRock building. Suitable for a single person or a couple. Strictly no pets and no smoking.

Summer rate (May-October) – $1250/month (all inclusive, no extra bills)
      Winter rate (November-April) – $1400/month (all inclusive, no extra bills)

The rent also includes a small storage locker (suitable for skis, etc.) and full access to the facilities at SilverRock: heated indoor pool, steam room, fitness room, outdoor hot tub, and heated underground parking.

The condo is fully furnished and ready to move in. The kitchen is fully equipped with major appliances (dishwasher, fridge, freezer, stove, microwave, coffee maker, slow cooker) and pots, pan, plates, cups, cutlery, etc. There is an in-unit washer and dryer and industrial sized machines are also available in the building (great for washing duvets, comforters, ski gear, etc.). The living room has a 32” flat-screen TV and Shaw HD cable package. The bedroom has a queen bed, fitted wardrobes, a set of drawers, bedside cabinets, and a small wall-mounted flat-screen TV with cable. The unit has its own dedicated wireless, high-speed internet connection so no need to worry about sharing with others. There is also a gas fireplace, central air heating/AC, and a private balcony with gas BBQ.

Rebecca Stark
      Participant

Hi there,

My partner and I are interested in this apartment, can we set set up a viewing? We can do anytime today if possible.
      My email is rebeccastark1@hotmail.com

Matthew Gough
      Participant

Hi Kelly.

My partner and i are moving to Fernie towards mid to end of September. We are both heavily interested in this place and would to set up a viewing if possible and talk about possible lease. We are able to provide references upon request.

You can contact us on mgough11.1991@gmail.com

Thanks
      Matt Gough

michaeldufeu
      Participant

Hi,

My girlfriend and I will be in Fernie from end of November to mid to end of March; would this be available then?

Many thanks,

Mike
      Michaeldufeu@gmail.com
      E.parmesan@hotmail.co.uk

kelljack13
      Participant

Sorry, this condo has now been rented.

petrao
      Participant

Hi,
      Is the house for rent for the upcoming winterseason 2018/19?
      if so, please contact me on petra.ohlson1@gmail.com

best regards

hulsty
      Participant

Good Afternoon,

Looking to rent this property if it is still available. Moving to Fernie area in the next 2 weeks and would like to view and make deposit as soon as possible. Give me a call or text whenever you’d like to chat.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Brendan Hulst

519-719-1870

niteshsingh
      Participant

Is still available for sale
      hotel for sale in shimla

blaineshaw
      Participant

Good Morning,

I am very interested in the Condo. I am moving down mid November, would like it until the end of April. I am currently in southern Alberta, so I can come to see it at fairly short notice. I’m a single 23 y/o guy, with a job at the hill for the season. I am very clean, quiet and responsible.

I always pay in full and on time, and am willing to pay a couple months up front.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Blaine Shaw
      Blaine.Shaw@outlook.com

blaineshaw
      Participant

Hey, I wanted to follow up on this.

I am planning to come through Fernie this weekend, and would love to have a look. And possibly give a down payment.

Thanks,
      Blaine
      Blaine.shaw@outlook.com

Joann F
      Participant

Hi is this still available and is it pet friendly?

Viewing 10 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register