Looking for work as of late september
September 11, 2017 at 12:09 pm #37334
I’m going to be in Fernie as of late september 2017 and will be looking for work for the foreseeable future. I have experience with manual labour, specifically building/renovating and scaffolding/rigging but have also worked in retail as a bike mechanic/salesperson and as a bottle shop attendant and barman. I’ve also completed an undergraduate and masters degree in marine biology so am literate and have excellent mathematical and computer skills.
I’m a youngish (24) male and I like to think of myself as friendly and easygoing while also being hard working.
If you have any work you I may be able to help you with or would like to know more about me/read my resume then please send me a message/reply to this post.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Looking to rent your empty parking space.
- Silver Rock – 2bed/2bath for rent
- 1 Bedroom Home for Rent $1050 all bills included
- Wanted: Australian couple need seasonal/short term rental -Start of Dec.
- Wanted 2 Bedroom Apartment
- DT Fernie Bright Small One Bedroom suite for Rent
- Snow Removal General Labourer Position
- 2 Bed House/Apartment
- "NO LONGER AVAILABLE"
|7 cm||19 cm||59 cm|
|2.8 in||7.5 in||23.2 in|
|97 cm||232 cm|
|38.2 in||91.3 in|