Looking for work as of late september
- September 11, 2017 at 12:09 pm #37334Theo ClampsParticipant
I’m going to be in Fernie as of late september 2017 and will be looking for work for the foreseeable future. I have experience with manual labour, specifically building/renovating and scaffolding/rigging but have also worked in retail as a bike mechanic/salesperson and as a bottle shop attendant and barman. I’ve also completed an undergraduate and masters degree in marine biology so am literate and have excellent mathematical and computer skills.
I’m a youngish (24) male and I like to think of myself as friendly and easygoing while also being hard working.
If you have any work you I may be able to help you with or would like to know more about me/read my resume then please send me a message/reply to this post.
Login & Signup
- SamSung Stainless Steel Glasstop Stove with Convection Oven $500
- Bright Ground Level Suite
- 2 Bdrm Rental Suite on the Ski Hill – Just reno'd
- WANTED: 1 or 2 Bedroom Rental for a year
- 10 Speed SRAM Chain (new)- $25
- Three bedroom suite for rent in Fernie
- 2 AND 3 BREDROOM TOWNHOUSES FOR RENT
- House for Rent
- Three bedroom suite in Mountain View.
- Furnished 3 BR Townhouse in Mountview