Looking for work as of late september
September 11, 2017 at 12:09 pm #37334
I’m going to be in Fernie as of late september 2017 and will be looking for work for the foreseeable future. I have experience with manual labour, specifically building/renovating and scaffolding/rigging but have also worked in retail as a bike mechanic/salesperson and as a bottle shop attendant and barman. I’ve also completed an undergraduate and masters degree in marine biology so am literate and have excellent mathematical and computer skills.
I’m a youngish (24) male and I like to think of myself as friendly and easygoing while also being hard working.
If you have any work you I may be able to help you with or would like to know more about me/read my resume then please send me a message/reply to this post.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login & Signup
- Gorgeous Fernie Family Home
- RENTED House for Rent
- Looking for short term room to rent
- Beautiful Canyon Trail Condo for sale by owner
- Volkl Carving skis for sale
- Downtown House for Rent
- WANTED: Long term rental in Fernie
- Looking for long term rental
- ISO room
- WANTED : Family home for long term rental – May 1
|0 cm||18 cm||62 cm|
|0.0 in||7.1 in||24.4 in|
|324 cm||855 cm|
|127.6 in||336.6 in|