Looking for place to rent for 2013/2014 ski season

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      ullr
      Participant

We are a professional couple (nurse and architectural technician) with two boys looking for a one or two bedroom place to rent for next ski season (2013/2014). We have great references and would only be using the place mostly on weekends and holidays. You can text me at 403-771-3292 if that is easier.

Cheers Corrina and Gary

nneufeld
      Participant

I have a 3 bedroom family home that I want to rent next winter.  It will be fully furnished.   Length of time and rent is negotiable.  My house is in the downtown area, walking distance to everything but the ski hill.  Ski shuttle is two blocks away.  Let me know if you might be interested.  

Nicole

ullr
      Participant

Sorry for late reply, we were away.

Could I text or email you or could you text me at 403-771-3292

thanks Corrina

aingeal4
      Participant

Hello, We have a basement suite in down town fernie. We usually ski with our kids from there but this winter we are too busy. It has a double and two twin beds in a large bedroom. It has a large living room with diningarea. It does not have a formal kitchen, we cook on a hot plate, microwave and it has a large fridge with freezer. The bathroom is spacious with a shower and an attached laundry room. There is a mature renter upstairs, who shares the laundry. It is clean and brightly painted. The monthly rent is $650. I will include some photos. It is 2 blocks from downtown. call me if you are interested, though you may already have a place. aingeal

betweener
      Participant

Hello Aingeal,

Is the space wheelchair-accessible please?
      Does the rent includes utilities?

Regards from Tennessee,
      David Ruzicka

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register