Looking for long term accommodation for December 1

Home Forum Homes for Rent Looking for long term accommodation for December 1

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Joleen Droste 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Megan Hodgson
    Participant

Hi everyone,

My boyfriend and I are permanently relocating to Fernie as of December 1, 2017. We are both professionals who work for the same employer and are seeking long term accommodations. We would like a 2+ bedroom as I will be working from a home office. We would need a private unit due to this as well. Our budget is flexible, we’re both non-smokers, non-partiers, and have no pets. If you have anything that sounds like it might fit pur needs, please let me know. Thanks for your consideration.

Best,

Megan

ferniealoha
    Participant

Hi Megan,

We have a 3 bedroom/3 bath suite in town available Dec 1 for long term rental. It is a beautiful unit, fully furnished. Quiet location, ideal for home office. Please contact by text at 403-585-6075 to discuss. Thanks.

Joleen Droste
    Participant

Hi Megan,

I have a 2. Bedroom and 2 bath for rent in the silver rock complex, all utilities and underground parking, pool, hot tub in building and gym included. Let me know if interested! 12509466285

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.