LOOKING FOR A HOME

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jorunn Wiklund
      Participant

Hi,

I will be working on the hill this season, as well as part time in Ann’s independent grocer. I am interested in any kind of accommodation, preferable a house that I can share with some other people.

I’m 26 years & just started on my working holiday visa in Canada. I’m an easygoing person who like to spend time in the outdoors, enjoys a beer every now & again.

Please feel free to contact me if you know/have heard about anything going

jorunn.wiklund@gmail.com

Thanks,
      Jorunn

emtrusz
      Participant

Hi Jorunn,

I too am moving to Fernie for the winter season on a Working Holiday visa and am looking for people to rent a house with. I’m pretty laid-back and like to keep a tidy and clean house (I also enjoy a beer here and there!). I would be looking to move to town end of October/beginning of November but am willing to start paying rent early for a good place and good roomies.

Do you have a Canadian phone number or an email address I can send my contact details to?

Cheers,
      Emma

Christoph Rieger
      Participant

Hi Jorunn,

I’m Chris,25, coming from germany and just got my working visa for canada. I recently got a Job for the whole season in Fernie. I’m pretty easy going and laid back. I won’t mind a beer or two from time to time and other than that i lived in a lot of shared flats / houses before during the time i studied. For this season i’m looking for a shared flat / house.

If you are still looking for flat/house mates please contact me via mail.
      My mail is christoph.karsten.rieger@gmail.com

Thanks,
      Chris

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register