Park Place Lodge

Looking for a room to rent from November

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kirsten Paris
      Participant

Hi there,
      I’m moving to Fernie for the winter season, have a job lined up so now I just need to find a place to stay from November. Preferably as close to town as possible and around $650 a month.
      I’m 27 from Glasgow, Scotland. Work as a chef and this will be my 6th winter season so far. I’m pretty much addicted to snowboarding and want to spend as much time up on the mountain as possible. If there’s anything along those lines let me know and we can chat further.

Thanks,
      Kirsten 🙂

Sara Maria
      Blocked

we suggest you to find a room ,roommate,flat share or to rent out your space with our free rental website –https://goo.gl/0aBjxZ
      (make sure login with Facebook before searching to get better result)
      It could be helpful for you.

aingeal4
      Participant

Hi Kirsten , I may have something of interest . I have a newly renovated lower level for rent , furnished. It is two blocks from downtown and three blocks from hostel where ski bus stops. The rent is $650 all inclusive. It includes a large bedroom with double bed/drawers/ dresser. Living room /kitchen with all supplied. tv/cd player .Laundry area. There is a permanent renter upstairs who you share laundry with . I can send you photos of it , on your email . gcguyn@telus.net

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register