Looking for a room over winter

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Peter Jackson
      Participant

I’m coming over to Fernie in a few weeks time (November 27th) and I’m in for the long haul. I’ve done a lot of share housing in the past few years, I have rental history (in Australia) and all that jazz. I don’t have any plans for after the season finishes, I’ll only be moving on once the jobs dry up.

If there’s anyone who has a spare room they’re looking to rent, or other travellers in the same boat let me know. I’d be just as keen to get a group together and rent a place for the season.

Oh and a few sentences about me: My name is Peter, I’m from the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia. I’m 21 (or will be soon enough). I get along with practically anyone, and I’m looking forward to having a good time over the winter and meet lots of people!

Email me at peter.jackson291@gmail.com or reply on here either way I suppose.

Christine Cook
      Participant

Hey Peter,
      I’m in the same boat. I will be moving to Fernie at the end of December or the beginning of January, and am looking for a place to rent. Would you be interested in looking for other people and getting a house together? I am 19 from Rossland BC, currently in my second year at UVic… but I am dropping out of school to adventure and work towards a different career path.
      Likewise, I am a pretty easy going person, and am really looking forward to meeting new people and having some fun times over the winter.
      Cheers,
      Christine

Peter Jackson
      Participant

Hey yeah, I’m definitely interested to do something like that. I’ll probably just hang out in a hostel for the first couple of weeks until I find a place. If you have a number I can give you a call or text when I get there. Just send it to me in an email (peter.jackson291@gmail.com).

Either way I’ll be in touch!

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register