Park Place Lodge

Looking for a room for the winter season

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Katherine Keane
      Participant

Hi all, I’m a 28 year old Aussie working on the mountain for the winter, and looking for a room or a house to share with fun people. I plan to arrive in Fernie around the 9th of November, and keen to find a place as soon as possible. I’m a friendly and laidback person, who also knows to keep things clean and tidy, especially shared space with flatmates. Happy to sign at least a 6 month lease.

Feel free to message me on here if you have something available you might like to offer, or email at katherine.keane87@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you, cheers!

aingeal4
      Participant

Hi Katherine, I may have something that interests you. We have a one bedroomed basement apartment , that just underwent a massive renovation. So everything is new! Freshly painted and new flooring. It has a big bedroom with double bed, and a full living room kitchen. The laundry room is off a new bathroom with bath/ shower. It is located a few blocks from the heart of fernie on 2nd av/12street. There is a senior who has rented upstairs forever and shares the laundry with you. We are pretty strict about no smoking/no pets / no parties. It’s a great space , 4 of us usually stay there to ski , so very spacious. Rent is $750, which includes heating/ utilities . Wifi u have to set up yourself. I live out of town so will only travel to show if people are seriously interested. AingeAl (4037151342 )

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register