Looking for a plumber
- August 23, 2007 at 7:51 pm #7083jtwinsParticipant
Can anyone recommend a plumber for a small job (install dishwasher, fix tub taps)? Ideally it’s somebody who can do some rudimentary carpentry as well because we’re putting an 18″ dishwasher into a space currently occupied by a 21″ bottom cupboard. Any advice would be appreciated!
- August 25, 2007 at 11:39 pm #15396kootney_girlParticipant
Your best bet is to call Stratton plumbing, they will do a great job
- August 26, 2007 at 2:36 am #15397jtwinsParticipant
Thank you for the advice – would Stratton be willing to do the repair carpentry as well?
- September 15, 2019 at 10:54 am #52864corinneParticipant
sorry to intrude, this is not about your questions.
I am trying to put a post up in this section. can’t figure it out.
I am a registered user.
Login & Signup
- In need of a room to rent Nov-April!
- FRENCH GIRL LOOKING FOR A ROOM
- 1 Bedroom House Downtown Fernie. RENTED
- 1 bedroom rental for the winter season
- Looking for a one or two bedroom
- weekend getaway in Alpine Trails
- Looking to rent a room
- In search of a 3 or more bedroom property to rent for the winter season.
- 3+Bedroom House
- Looking for a room – Winter season