Looking for a plumber
- August 23, 2007 at 7:51 pm #7083jtwinsParticipant
Can anyone recommend a plumber for a small job (install dishwasher, fix tub taps)? Ideally it’s somebody who can do some rudimentary carpentry as well because we’re putting an 18″ dishwasher into a space currently occupied by a 21″ bottom cupboard. Any advice would be appreciated!
- August 25, 2007 at 11:39 pm #15396kootney_girlParticipant
Your best bet is to call Stratton plumbing, they will do a great job
- August 26, 2007 at 2:36 am #15397jtwinsParticipant
Thank you for the advice – would Stratton be willing to do the repair carpentry as well?
- September 15, 2019 at 10:54 am #52864corinneParticipant
sorry to intrude, this is not about your questions.
I am trying to put a post up in this section. can’t figure it out.
I am a registered user.
Login & Signup
- Fully Furnished 2 Bedroom Ridgemont Condo/ Available Jan 1st
- Dog-friendly 2 bedroom apt. available Mid. Dec. (short or long term)
- Clean quiet male looking to rent a room Feb 3 to Feb 28th, 2020
- Moving boxes available
- QUEEN OF CLEAN VACATION RENTALS AND VACATION HOME CLEANING
- Hiring a Cleaning Assistant
- $50 VOLCOM SNOWBOARD LUGGAGE BAG
- House for Rent: March
- One Bedroom Condo Ski In/Out RENTED