Park Place Lodge

Looking for a good home for the winter? Read on.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      lizardrider
      Participant

1 or 2 bedrooms in ‘shared’ downtown home for rent during winter season 2005/6. It is shared with myself but I am not around much.

I have one bedroom and an office set-up with computer and internet set-up. If two bedrooms are req’d the office will be converted to a second bedroom. All furnishings are included.

Great location, close to everything, including the hitching spot to the mountain. Great view. You gotta see it.

Rates are negotiable depending on what you are looking for. Contact me and let’s chat if you are interested. This is a prime spot that you will enjoy…check it out.[/b]

heather_trevis
      Participant

I was wondering if this was still available? Email me heather_trevis@hotmail.com

mark and jody
      Participant

Hi Lizardrider,

I must be getting delirious staring at this computer screen all evening, because I swear I already posted one with you. Anyways, I will do it again!

We are a mature, professional couple (38 and 31 yrs. old) from Victoria, BC seeking a nice home to rent for the winter season. Our seasonal work allows us to work/travel elsewhere in the winter, so Fernie here we come!

Your offering is ideal for us, as one of us is working for a tour company in town and the other is working from home, so the office is perfect. Only request we have is that you allow our well-behaved medium-sized dog to stay too!

Please reply to Mark or Jody at (250) 383-6190 or jacksonergy@hotmail.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register