Park Place Lodge

Looking for a bedroom

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Madelaine Jolin
      Participant

Hi there! I’m Madelaine, a french canadian girl from Quebec, i’m going to be in Fernie for the winter season from the beginning of novembre till april. I’m looking for a room in a house with fun and easy living people. Person who ski and do backcountry would be amazing. Please email me at madjolin@hotmail.com

Thank you!!

orea
      Participant

Hi Madelaine, I am also moving to Fernie for november 1 and am interested in sharing a home. are you interested in finding a 2-3 bedroom house together? I am a artist and skier from Nelson BC looking to do a season in the rockie mountains
      Let me know if this interests you and we can compile resources!Cheers
      Orea

stella
      Participant

Hi Girls I’m Stella and also moving to Fernie around mid/end of November. I’m from Tremblant, Quebec and really into skiing and boarding and will be instructing out there. I’m interested in renting with some roomates for the winter and looking for easy going people to share with.
      Let me know if either of you are interested! stellajob@hotmail.com
      Stella

joosadchuk
        Participant

Hey ladies!

Totally interested in finding a place. I am looking for a place around October 1st. I have a small cat so if you all would want to find a place it would have to be pet friendly. I am a skier and am looking for a sweet relaxing place to call home. Let me know what you ladies are thinking.

Cheers,
        Jo

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register