Looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom place for myself for July 1st
- April 20, 2019 at 12:50 pm #50770
My name is Olivia and I am moving to Fernie this July to work for Teck. I am looking for a longterm place for up to 1600 per month. I am open to a house, basement floor, apartment, condo etc. Ideally within a 10-minute walk to downtown and with indoor parking, but I can be flexible for the right place.
Furnished or unfurnished is fine. I am clean and respectful, references available if necessary.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
- June 6, 2019 at 12:42 pm #51335
Still looking for a place!! please send a message if you have anything 🙂
- June 9, 2019 at 12:16 pm #51345cgrimbleParticipant
Would be pleased to connect with you as we may have a 2 Bedroom space that would meet your needs. Can provide additional information via email if you’d like to connect!
- June 10, 2019 at 7:50 am #51346
- June 14, 2019 at 2:46 pm #51413mlafortuneParticipant
We have a room in a 2 bedroom suite available; 1 room is rented (current tenant also on contract at TECK) Rent is $1700 all inclusive ($850 if suite is shared. Let me know if you would like to view the suite and we can arrange a meeting.
Login & Signup
- Bright 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house October 1st
- 2009 Nissan Murano for sale
- Aus couple looking for a room for winter season Nov-April.
- August 15 – $20/hour to help my family move into new Fernie house
- Furnished 1-Bedroom Townhouse at Fernie Riverside, Avail Sep 1st
- Room for rent close to downtown starting SEPT 1
- ISO long term rental for October
- Near Retirement Couple looking for seasonal rental
- Short-term Rental for Family of Four While Home Renos are Completed
- Looking For Seasonal Accomodation – Early dec to mid april.