Looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom place for myself for July 1st
- April 20, 2019 at 12:50 pm #50770
My name is Olivia and I am moving to Fernie this July to work for Teck. I am looking for a longterm place for up to 1600 per month. I am open to a house, basement floor, apartment, condo etc. Ideally within a 10-minute walk to downtown and with indoor parking, but I can be flexible for the right place.
Furnished or unfurnished is fine. I am clean and respectful, references available if necessary.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
- June 6, 2019 at 12:42 pm #51335
Still looking for a place!! please send a message if you have anything 🙂
- June 9, 2019 at 12:16 pm #51345cgrimbleParticipant
Would be pleased to connect with you as we may have a 2 Bedroom space that would meet your needs. Can provide additional information via email if you’d like to connect!
- June 10, 2019 at 7:50 am #51346
- June 14, 2019 at 2:46 pm #51413mlafortuneParticipant
We have a room in a 2 bedroom suite available; 1 room is rented (current tenant also on contract at TECK) Rent is $1700 all inclusive ($850 if suite is shared. Let me know if you would like to view the suite and we can arrange a meeting.
Login & Signup
- for rent fernie bc rental – SORRY RENTED
- 3+bedrm Coal Creek Estates Unit Avail Dec 1st
- Wanted Furnished 1 Bedroom Apt/Condo…December 1 to January 5, 2020
- In need of a room to rent Nov-April!
- FRENCH GIRL LOOKING FOR A ROOM
- 1 Bedroom House Downtown Fernie. RENTED
- 1 bedroom rental for the winter season
- Looking for a one or two bedroom
- weekend getaway in Alpine Trails
- Looking to rent a room