Park Place Lodge

Londoner looking for room in Fernie

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      phil t
      Participant

Hello all

Hope you’re doing well! Am coming over to Fernie for Jan to April 06, and am looking for a medium term let. Am based in London and have decided to give the career a little break and come out and sample some good mountain living, and Canada seemed the right place!

Looking for fun, clean roommates. Ideally would be shared house, am respectful (I own a place in London), can cook well, into music (am a DJ/ Producer in UK) and love hurtling down mountains on a piece of wood.

Anyone out there??!!

Take care now

tiny
      Participant
      "Phil T" wrote:
      Hello all

Hope you’re doing well! Am coming over to Fernie for Jan to April 06, and am looking for a medium term let. Am based in London and have decided to give the career a little break and come out and sample some good mountain living, and Canada seemed the right place!

Looking for fun, clean roommates. Ideally would be shared house, am respectful (I own a place in London), can cook well, into music (am a DJ/ Producer in UK) and love hurtling down mountains on a piece of wood.

Anyone out there??!!

Take care now

Hi Phil We have a room in our house that will be available E-mail me at bluelime@telus.net if you would like more details!

chantel
      Participant

Its just what you are looking for!
      Room for rent in amazing, big beautiful house, located right downtown.

House is newly renovated, has tons of character and would be a terrific place to live.
      Washer/Dryer, Cable, Internet, parking, fully furnished.
      Oct. 1st move in. Live with 1 other person (me).
      Your room would be the lower suite…has a gas fireplace right in your room, and a big tv! sooo nice.

Looking for a mature adult, 23-35, non-smoking and no pets.

Short term rent: $650 + some utilities
      Long Term (6months at least):$500 neg.+ some utilities neg.

Email for details chantelsouliere@hotmail.ca

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register