Jan-Apr 1 bed-1 bath space for Ski Season 2018?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      subee
      Participant

My husband and I are looking to spend next winter (2018) skiing in Fernie! We are located in Calgary and will drive down for weekends and days off. A one bedroom-one bath private entrance space for rent from Jan to April – with a hot tub would be ideal! We are employed, responsible, quiet, and flexible with the details. I look forward to hearing from you!

maggy
      Participant

Hi,
      I have a lock off suite (like a hotel room) in my condo, Stanford area. All included, Queen bed, mini-fridge, microwave, dishes, smartTV, WIFI, ski locker. No kitchen or Hot tub. I would be willing to consider sharing my kitchen. I am now on AirBnB but willing to rent monthly. Not sure if that’s what you are looking for??
      Thank you, Guylaine

Attachments:
      subee
      Participant

Hi Guylaine, I had replied to you last week but unfortunately had done it wrong so it didn’t get sent to you! We are interested. I found your listing on airbnb. Are you willing to share a picture of the bathroom and the outside? I’m trying to picture it..we are familiar with the area. Are you interested in holding for us for several months or are you looking for a month-by-month arrangement? Thank you. Sue

subee
      Participant

Me again! I now see the pictures on airbnb. Do you know of a hot tub in the area that we can use? Thanks again. Sue

maggy
      Participant

Hi Sue, for hot tub, pool, if you pay you could use it at the Stanford Inn. walking distance from the room. You would have to call them to verify. You can rent monthly on Air BnB and you get a discount. Would you require a kitchen?? i’m still not sure about sharing. If I do, there would be a supplement.
      Thank you,
      Guylaine

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register