ISO Short term rental. 1-2 bd Jan to March/April
- September 16, 2019 at 8:42 am #52866nelsonParticipant
My wife and I are coming to Fernie from early Jan to end of March possibly into April. We have been coming to Fernie for many years on ski vacations but this year have the opportunity to spend most of the season here. We are both working professionals around our 40’s and own our own home in Toronto.
If you have something for rent that would fit our needs we would love to talk to you.
Thanks for your time,
Nelson and Anna
- September 19, 2019 at 9:55 am #52890treid416Participant
I am in a similar boat. Me and my Jeep, snowboard, x-country skis, and snowshoes are staying in Fernie from early Dec to end of March possibly into April. I have been coming to Fernie for many years (since ’90’s) to snowboard (500 hr goal for 2019/2020), x-country ski, snowshoe and hike but this year have the opportunity to spend all of the season here.
- September 25, 2019 at 4:37 pm #53093
- October 1, 2019 at 2:17 pm #53130
Login & Signup
- In need of a room to rent Nov-April!
- FRENCH GIRL LOOKING FOR A ROOM
- 1 Bedroom House Downtown Fernie. RENTED
- 1 bedroom rental for the winter season
- Looking for a one or two bedroom
- weekend getaway in Alpine Trails
- Looking to rent a room
- In search of a 3 or more bedroom property to rent for the winter season.
- 3+Bedroom House
- Looking for a room – Winter season