Park Place Lodge

ISO Short term rental. 1-2 bd Jan to March/April

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      nelson
      Participant

Hi Fernie,
      My wife and I are coming to Fernie from early Jan to end of March possibly into April. We have been coming to Fernie for many years on ski vacations but this year have the opportunity to spend most of the season here. We are both working professionals around our 40’s and own our own home in Toronto.
      If you have something for rent that would fit our needs we would love to talk to you.
      Thanks for your time,
      Nelson and Anna

treid416
      Participant

Hey Roomies,

I am in a similar boat. Me and my Jeep, snowboard, x-country skis, and snowshoes are staying in Fernie from early Dec to end of March possibly into April. I have been coming to Fernie for many years (since ’90’s) to snowboard (500 hr goal for 2019/2020), x-country ski, snowshoe and hike but this year have the opportunity to spend all of the season here.

Tom

donnah
      Participant

Hello, we have a 2 bedroom suite in Alpine Trails available. I can be reached by email at mtfernietimberlodge@airenet.com if you would like to discuss further.
      Thanks,
      Donna

amyinfernie
      Participant

Hello,

I have a 2 bedroom plus den home for rent in the Annex. The house will be available Jan 1st. Possibly a week or 2 earlier. If you’d like to chat further about it please email me:) amy.demarchi@gmail.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register