Park Place Lodge

ISO room to rent asap

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      zurino
      Participant

May also consider the right smaller suite, cabin, loft etc.

I am a very clean quiet respectful man who is looking for a new place to call home long term. I work for Maxam at the mines, 4 on, 4 off. I’ve been living in Elkford but find myself in Fernie nearly every day so it’s time to move here.

I’m open to most possibilities. I can be reached at 5874334335. My name is Zurino.
      Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

elvee
      Participant

Hello, are you still looking for a room in Fernie? I have the following available for September 1st

Spacious room in fully furnished house 625 per month – utilities, internet included 4 bedroom house 2 bath, large living dining area, laundry, fully equipped kitchen large treed back yard with fire pit parking out front for 4 vehicles 2 resident cats located in downtown, walking distance to 2nd ave, College, Arena and grocery. direct contact for further details email: soular@shaw.ca or text 250 946 5199

ferniegirly
      Participant

Hello,
      I have a bedroom for rent in a house conveniently located in the annex. $650 includes all utilities. You would be sharing the house with my son, a mechanic, and myself, a professional painter. Full laundry, great garden in yard, firepit and walking distance to everything. Super chill environment, would be great for your shift work. Room can be furnished or not. Get in touch and come take a look, call or txt 250-278-0304😊
      Renee

mlafortune
      Participant

Hello Zurino:

If you are still looking we have a room in a 2 bedroom suite available; rent is $1500 all inclusive ($750 each) Current tenant in other room is working in Fernie and snowboarding for the winter. Property is non smoking and quiet. Let me know if you would like to view the suite.

Melissa

zurino
        Participant

Hi Melissa, when can I see the place? Give me a call. 5874334335. I’m back to work tomorrow, Monday, 4 on, days..

kelsipeirathomas
        Participant

Hey Melissa,
        I would be extremely interested in your place that you have to offer.
        I am here in Fernie at the moment.

Please email me or call me!

Kptspreadthesmile@gmail.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register