ISO room to rent asap
- April 7, 2018 at 1:41 pm #39795zurinoParticipant
May also consider the right smaller suite, cabin, loft etc.
I am a very clean quiet respectful man who is looking for a new place to call home long term. I work for Maxam at the mines, 4 on, 4 off. I’ve been living in Elkford but find myself in Fernie nearly every day so it’s time to move here.
I’m open to most possibilities. I can be reached at 5874334335. My name is Zurino.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
- August 13, 2018 at 4:38 pm #46066elveeParticipant
Hello, are you still looking for a room in Fernie? I have the following available for September 1st
Spacious room in fully furnished house 625 per month – utilities, internet included 4 bedroom house 2 bath, large living dining area, laundry, fully equipped kitchen large treed back yard with fire pit parking out front for 4 vehicles 2 resident cats located in downtown, walking distance to 2nd ave, College, Arena and grocery. direct contact for further details email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text 250 946 5199
- August 22, 2018 at 9:40 am #46177ferniegirlyParticipant
I have a bedroom for rent in a house conveniently located in the annex. $650 includes all utilities. You would be sharing the house with my son, a mechanic, and myself, a professional painter. Full laundry, great garden in yard, firepit and walking distance to everything. Super chill environment, would be great for your shift work. Room can be furnished or not. Get in touch and come take a look, call or txt 250-278-0304😊
- September 1, 2018 at 8:41 am #46315mlafortuneParticipant
If you are still looking we have a room in a 2 bedroom suite available; rent is $1500 all inclusive ($750 each) Current tenant in other room is working in Fernie and snowboarding for the winter. Property is non smoking and quiet. Let me know if you would like to view the suite.
Login & Signup
- Looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom place for myself for July 1st
- 1 bedroom apartment available June 1, 2019
- Free insulation – fibreglass batts (the pink stuff)
- looking for long term housing rental and shop space for woodworking
- Backpacks For Sale
- Family looking for 2+ bedroom dog friendly place
- Furnished 2 bedroom 2 bathroom Condo, Fernie Alpine Resort
- Winter rentals
- Door 32"x 80"
- Summer Administration Position