ISO room in clean, quiet, friendly sharehouse
- June 13, 2019 at 7:21 pm #51384emtruszParticipant
Hi All! I’ve just arrived back in Canada from Australia after receiving my PR and am looking for a clean, quiet, non-smoking and friendly (also how I’d describe myself) sharehouse to call home in Fernie from July 1. I’m hoping to find a place that is fully furnished, has a washing machine, parking and shared internet. I’m also a dog-lover so if you have a four-legged roomie that would be a nice bonus. If you feel like I might be a good fit for your place or know of an available rental that fits the bill please send me a reply below. Cheers!
- June 15, 2019 at 8:22 pm #51420mlafortuneParticipant
Hello! We have a room available in a quiet, furnished 2 bedroom suite. Current tenant is on a 1 year contract at TECK. He was our tenant last summer and has come home after completing university. Our home is quiet and entirely non-smoking. Rent is $1700 all inclusive ($850 each) Photos attaches. Please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Login & Signup
- For Rent in Fernie – Available Sept 1st!
- Young family looking for rental October to End of April
- Looking for rental for family
- RENTED – 4 bdrm, 4 Ba house, Partially furnished, detached garage
- Seek Winter rental; mid-jan to mid-march for senior couple with quiet senior dog
- Walk-Out Spacious Studio for rent
- 2 bedrooms in a 3 bed/1.5 bath townhouse RENTED
- ISO 2 bedroom long term rental
- COUPLE LOOKING FOR ROOM START SEPTEMEBER UNTIL JUNE/2020
- RENTED – Beautiful Bright 2 Bedroom Condo at Pinnacle Ridge