ISO room/apartment to rent for November ONLY

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      mattwakutz
      Participant

we are a professional couple, both registered nurses transitioning to Fernie where we will be starting work at Elk Valley Hospital this october/november and are in search of a space to rent for the month of November ONLY. we don’t require much more than a room with a bed and a kitchen. we wont be moving in much personal belongings either as we still have a suite in the lower mainland..
      any info would be great! cant wait to be living in paradise!

Ryan Hunter
      Participant

Hi,
      I may have a condo to rent for November. Please PM me if interested or txt 403 8five2-43nine6

ferniegirly
      Participant

Hi there, I have a furnished room to rent, walking distance to the hospital. Txt me if interested, 250-278-0304, Renee

mcoal
      Participant

One bedroom suite in our basement to rent. It is a shred entrance and shared laundry. separate kitchen, living/dining and bathroom. Parking space and snow removal provided.

mattwakutz
        Participant

Hey Ya we are very interested in your place. I did forget to add in our post that we have a budget of $1000 for the month. What were you thinking for rent?
        Thanks
        Matt & Mary

mattwakutz
        Participant

mw

mcoal
      Participant

Mattwakutz
      Could you post your email, I can’t seem to respond.
      Thnx

probertson
      Participant

Hi, if you are still looking send me an email; pat@robertsonestate.com and we might be able to help you out. We are close to the hospital on the dike in the Annex.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register