ISO room/apartment to rent for November ONLY
- September 10, 2018 at 2:55 pm #46421
we are a professional couple, both registered nurses transitioning to Fernie where we will be starting work at Elk Valley Hospital this october/november and are in search of a space to rent for the month of November ONLY. we don’t require much more than a room with a bed and a kitchen. we wont be moving in much personal belongings either as we still have a suite in the lower mainland..
any info would be great! cant wait to be living in paradise!
- September 13, 2018 at 11:50 am #46477Ryan HunterParticipant
I may have a condo to rent for November. Please PM me if interested or txt 403 8five2-43nine6
- September 20, 2018 at 3:45 pm #46597ferniegirlyParticipant
Hi there, I have a furnished room to rent, walking distance to the hospital. Txt me if interested, 250-278-0304, Renee
- October 9, 2018 at 6:27 pm #46820mcoalParticipant
One bedroom suite in our basement to rent. It is a shred entrance and shared laundry. separate kitchen, living/dining and bathroom. Parking space and snow removal provided.
- October 9, 2018 at 7:04 pm #46822mcoalParticipant
Could you post your email, I can’t seem to respond.
- October 12, 2018 at 12:52 pm #46861
Login & Signup
- ISO room in clean, quiet, friendly sharehouse
- Looking for winter rental
- Looking for a single room in Fernie
- Looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom place for myself for July 1st
- ISO mattress and box spring
- 2 bedrooms in a 3 bed/1.5 bath townhouse available
- Three bedroom Unit in Four Plex for Rent available 1 August 2019
- RENTED: 2-Bedroom Furnished in Annex
- Iso rental housing
- Looking for long-term room for rent near downtown starting June 1st