Park Place Lodge

ISO: 2 bedroom+ pet friendly home in fernie april 2020

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      kellendalton
      Participant

I am seeking a long term rental property for Myself, my wife Kimberly, our 2 young kids and our border collie. We are flying in from Australia making the permanent move to Fernie in april 2020. I am Australian with my permanent residency and Kimberly is Canadian from Nova Scotia.

We are looking for atleast a 2 bedroom or more fully furnished and pet friendly house/apartment/trailer. A yard and fully fenced would be peferable also but not necessary. Open to unfurnished. Preferably in fernie but open to other areas around. Willing to sign a 1 year lease and renew if its the the right place.

I am a Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic and Kimberly works in aged care. We are in the process of getting full time employment for when we arrive. We are non smokers, non partiers, very respectful family and our dog is very well behaved and non distructive. We built our first home in Australia in 2013 and are currently still living in it keeping it to a very high standard. We will be renting it out when we move and will treat your house as if it were our own.

Please message me with any availability or questions. Will see you all soon!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register