I just wanted to write something…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      miho
      Participant

Hi, this is my first time to post a message here!
      I stayed in Fernie from October 1999 to June 2000 and worked for Diane at Grizzly Bar in Fernie Ski Resort.
      People were so nice, and it was such a wornderful time to stay, work, and snowbaord in Fernie.
      After that, I traveled Yukon and Alaska, went back to Japan (I’m a Japanese), and now I’m studying Computer Sicence in Montreal.
      But since I stayed in Fernie, I keep thinking about Fernine because I really liked it and really want to live there one day!
      And today, I came to the website of Fenie Ski Resort because I and my boyfrined decided to go to Fernie this winter on our part of honeymoon (we are getting married this December), and I’m surprised how they changed their website!
      I found it very nice, and I was also interested about the web design and other stuff like programming (because now I’m studying Java, C++, C#, ASP and a lot of others… at school), so now I’m reading the website of Savage Marketing which designed the website of Fernie Ski Resort.
      I don’t know when, but when I live in Fernie, I want to work for a company like Savage Marketing, and snowboard when I’m off!!!
      I need to wait to actually move to Fernie at least until I and my boyfriend finish our school, but I really hope we can move there soon!!!
      Anyway, I will keep cheking what’s new in Fernie and on this forum!

anonymous
      Participant

Hey Miho,

First off thanks for the compliment! Its not really the Fernie Alpine Resorts website just Fernie.

Fernie is in need of a good programmer, hope it works out for you!

miho
      Participant

Thank you!
      I will really try to make it work!
      I hope it will be soon!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register