Great new tenant for Fernie/Elk Valley
- April 22, 2019 at 7:48 pm #50787paulvwParticipant
Hi Good Landlords of the Elk Valley!
I am a self-employed consultant now working in the Elk Valley and need a 1 or 2 bedroom place to live.
Here are my details:
• Single mature man
• No pets
• Have furniture, but will look at furnished places
• Need parking for a vehicle (preferably with block heater outlet)
• Budget: max $1,500/month
I’m not into roommates, but I don’t need to live in town (out of town is fine with me) and I will consider anything reasonable (unfurnished/or furnished) from Elko to Elkford such as:
• Mobile/Manufactured Home
• Basement Suite
• Detached House
Please let me know what you have available.
- April 30, 2019 at 9:07 pm #50887traceyvaseyParticipant
3 bedroom , 2 bath available May 1. Late listing this year. Available , prefer 12 month lease. 403-618-7655 for information. Quiet, open plan on Fairy Creek in Alpine Trails. Thanks
- May 1, 2019 at 8:14 am #50889paulvwParticipant
Thanks for your reply. Could you please let me know your rental rate and if you have any photos?
- May 2, 2019 at 7:11 pm #50899traceyvaseyParticipant
Hi Paul, I have one photo only right now. It’s available to show if your interested . Call me for any details. Thanks Tracey
- September 2, 2019 at 10:43 am #52776
Login & Signup
- for rent fernie bc rental – SORRY RENTED
- 3+bedrm Coal Creek Estates Unit Avail Dec 1st
- Wanted Furnished 1 Bedroom Apt/Condo…December 1 to January 5, 2020
- In need of a room to rent Nov-April!
- FRENCH GIRL LOOKING FOR A ROOM
- 1 Bedroom House Downtown Fernie. RENTED
- 1 bedroom rental for the winter season
- Looking for a one or two bedroom
- weekend getaway in Alpine Trails
- Looking to rent a room