Fully furnished 1 bedroom condo – SilverRock

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      kelljack13
      Participant

Luxury 1-bedroom fully-furnished condo in the beautiful SilverRock building, Fernie. Available August 1st. Suitable for a single person or a couple. Strictly no pets and no smoking.

The rent is $1500 all inclusive (all utilities, internet and cable TV).

The rent also includes a small storage locker (suitable for skis, etc.) and full access to the facilities at SilverRock: heated indoor pool, steam room, fitness room, outdoor hot tub, and heated underground parking.

The condo is fully furnished and ready to move in – you just need to bring your clothes. The kitchen is fully equipped with major appliances (dishwasher, fridge, freezer, stove, microwave, coffee maker, slow cooker) and pots, pan, plates, cups, cutlery, etc. The condo also includes linens and towels. There is an in-unit washer and dryer and industrial sized machines are available in the building at no charge (great for washing duvets, comforters, ski gear, etc.). The living room has a 32” flat-screen TV and Shaw HD cable package. The bedroom has a queen bed, fitted wardrobes, a set of drawers, bedside cabinets, and a small wall-mounted flat-screen TV with cable. The unit has its own dedicated wireless, high-speed internet connection so no need to worry about sharing with others. There is also a gas fireplace, central air heating/AC, and a private balcony with gas BBQ.

Holly Lyons
      Participant

Good morning

My partner and I arrive October 10th. If this property is available then we would be extremely interested.

My email address is hollylyons1988@hotmail.com. I do not have a phone number at the moment as I am a UK citizen living in Japan.

Hope to hear from you

Holly

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register