Park Place Lodge

Fully furnished 1 bedroom condo – SilverRock

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      kelljack13
      Participant

Luxury 1-bedroom fully-furnished condo in the SilverRock building – available July 1st. Suitable for a single person or a couple. Strictly no pets and no smoking.

The rent is negotiable depending on length of stay, so please get in touch if you’re interested.

The rent also includes a small storage locker (suitable for skis, etc.) and full access to the facilities at SilverRock: heated indoor pool, steam room, fitness room, outdoor hot tub, and heated underground parking.

The condo is fully furnished and ready to move in. The kitchen is fully equipped with major appliances (dishwasher, fridge, freezer, stove, microwave, coffee maker, slow cooker) and pots, pan, plates, cups, cutlery, etc. There is an in-unit washer and dryer and industrial sized machines are also available in the building (great for washing duvets, comforters, ski gear, etc.). The living room has a 32” flat-screen TV and Shaw HD cable package. The bedroom has a queen bed, fitted wardrobes, a set of drawers, bedside cabinets, and a small wall-mounted flat-screen TV with cable. The unit has its own dedicated wireless, high-speed internet connection so no need to worry about sharing with others. There is also a gas fireplace, central air heating/AC, and a private balcony with gas BBQ.

souk
      Participant

I am helping my daughter find a place. What are you charging per month? She has steady income and works 7 days on 7 days off so we’d like her in a secure building as she is out of town every other week.

kelljack13
      Participant

Hi there,

For a 1-year lease, I can offer the condo at $1400/month. That’s all inclusive (even cable and internet), so there’s nothing extra to pay each month. SilverRock is a very quiet, safe and peaceful building – it’s one of the nicest places to live in Fernie. The building has a gym, indoor pool, outdoor hot tub, steam room, and heated underground parking – the full works! Let me know if you’re interested and we can chat further.

Best,
      Kelly & Joel

souk
      Participant

Hi again,

Thanks, I’ll let her know, she was hoping to be closer to $1200/month for rent. Any wiggle room on the price?

kelljack13
      Participant

Hi again,

We could go to $1300 for a 1-year lease. Let me know if your daughter is interested and we can set up a viewing.

Best,
      Kelly

souk
      Participant

I Kelly,

She would like to view if possible. She heads back to work tomorrow for a week, so she’s available today or next week Thursday through Monday. You can text her at 250-278-0252, her name is Halle and I’ve let her know I’ve dropped you a response.

Kind regards,
      Tanya

kelljack13
      Participant

Hi Tanya,

Sure thing. The viewing will have to be next week as today is too short notice for my current tenant. I’ll send Halle a message. Does she have an email address? I can text her but I’m currently in the UK and id rather not be stung with a big international text fee.

Best,
      Kelly

souk
      Participant

Sure thing. Halle.Soukoroff77@gmail.com. She may be slightly delayed in response as she works 12+ hours a day when away at work.

Cheers,
      Tanya

meaganmonteiro
      Participant

Hello,

Is this condo still available? I am looking for a long term rental starting July 1st. PLease let me know if this is still available!

Thanks,
      Meagan

kelljack13
      Participant

Hi Meagan,

Yes it is still available. Let me know if you’d like to view the condo and which days/times are good for you.

Thanks,
      Kelly

meaganmonteiro
      Participant

Hi Kelly,

Please send me and email at monteiro.meaganm@gmail.com as I have a couple questions for you before we set up a viewing.

Thanks!
      Meagan

kelljack13
      Participant

Hi Meagan,

I just emailed you.

Cheers,
      Kelly

michaeldufeu
      Participant

Hi Kelly,

Is this still available? If so, is it a long term rental or would you be willing to let for the winter period?

Many thanks,

Mike

kelljack13
      Participant

Hi Mike, it’s available immediately so we’re looking for someone to start a lease asap. Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks, Kelly

michaeldufeu
      Participant

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for getting back to me. My girlfriend and I don’t arrive in Fernie until November and therefore aren’t looking for anything until then.

Thanks, Mike

Rebecca Stark
      Participant

Hi Kelly,

Is this the same condo that was advertised after this one as ‘new price’? My partner and I are interested in a viewing and are able to start a lease asap. My email is rebeccastark1@hotmail.com

Thanks

Rebecca Stark

Matthew Gough
      Participant

Hi Kelly.

My partner n i are moving to Fernie towards mid to end of September. We are both heavily interested in this place and would to set up a viewing if possible and talk about possible lease.

You can contact us on mgough11.1991@gmail.com

Thanks
      Matt Gough

kelljack13
      Participant

Sorry, this condo has now been rented.

Viewing 17 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register