FOR RENT: 1-bed furnished SilverRock condo, Fernie

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      kelljack13
      Participant

Rare opportunity to rent a furnished 1-bedroom condo in the SilverRock building. Available May 1st. $1500/month, includes all utilities and cable/internet – there will be nothing else to pay each month. Suitable for a single person or couple. The building has a gym, hot tub, pool, steam room, and underground parking. Strictly no pets, no smoking, and no parties. Get in touch if you’re interested and tell me a little bit about yourself!

carla123
      Participant

Hi, my name is Carla Elliott my husband and I live in thunder Bay Ontario. My husband and I are travelling to Fernie to visit our daughter and son-in-law who are having their first baby. We are Really hoping we can rent your place for a month from mid November until mid December. Our dates are very flexible. We would also consider renting into January if possible. Thank you in advance for your consideration. I can be reached at 1–807-630-5708 😊

gatman
      Participant
      snowbirds
      Participant

Hello: Would your place be available to book for January and February 2021?

kelljack13
      Participant

Thank you for your interest. I’m afraid our Silver Rock condo is not currently available to rent. The photos posted by “gatman” are not of our condo – I think the poster must have put them there in error.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register