Fernie for me…
- March 25, 2019 at 1:59 am #50551juliandolmanParticipant
Hi there, I’m just putting some feelers out there for some inside info…
I’m currently selling my business in Cornwall, UK and am hoping to come and stay Fernie way for a few months so I can get the feel of your town and the surrounding area. I’ll be looking for a place to rent and looking for some work. Can I ask if its possible to find work locally for a brit? I really don’t mind what I do and can turn my hand to most things but I want to get the genuine feel of Fernie living and integrate into the community. Any helpful advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance and excited already to come stay in paradise
- March 25, 2019 at 10:11 am #50552adminKeymaster
Your timing is great on many fronts.
The local ski hill will be closing soon and accommodations should be readily available.
Unemployment is below average so finding work should be easy.
The volunteer opportunities are robust and a great opportunity to integrate into the community.
- March 25, 2019 at 5:00 pm #50553juliandolmanParticipant
Hi thanks for the reply. I’m now absolutely fired up to get out there now. Exciting life times ahead. Love mtb and keen to volunteer to help maintain the tracks and help in any way needed. See you soon Fernie!
Login & Signup
- Seeking Storage for my Car
- ISO Short term rental. 1-2 bd Jan to March/April
- Room for rent – long term
- ROOM AVAILABLE COUPLE OR SINGLE OCT 1ST
- Professional couple iso flat for winter
- Family medicine resident looking for 1+ bedroom for Feb – May 2020
- Looking for a room
- Looking for a plumber
- ISO 1 bedroom rental for winter season/spring
- ISO Long term rental from Oct-April