Fabulous Downtown Two Bedroom Suite

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      thalpen
      Participant

Beautiful, modern, main floor two bedroom, unfurnished suite available May 1. $1000 a month plus utilities for double occupancy. Single renter open to negotiation. Laminate floors throughout, full kitchen appliances including dishwasher, washer and dryer in suite, and two parking spots. Steps to the river and a mere minutes walk to downtown. Spacious, bright and clean. View photos at link below. Mature longer term tenants prefered. No pets, no smokers. Email thalpen@telus.net or call Tim at 403.816.2278 with inquiries.

http://picasaweb.google.com/TKHalpen/Fe … #slideshow
      [attachment=0]Kitchen2.JPG[/attachment]

ferniefresh
      Participant

Is this still available? If so would you be interested in a year lease?

thalpen
      Participant

Not currently available but may be coming up in November. If so, yes we’d be interested in a year lease. I think I need to update this add…

gladwina
      Participant

I am definitely interested for Nov 1st. I am a social worker looking for a long term nice place to stay…
      Thank you!

ferniefresh
      Participant
      "gladwina" wrote:
      I am definitely interested for Nov 1st. I am a social worker looking for a long term nice place to stay…
      Thank you!

Are you looking for a roommate at all? I’m moving to town this fall and I’ll be living there long term.
      You can email me ctroxel@hotmail.com if you’re interested.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register