Park Place Lodge

dog sitting for 5 nights

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      locazo
      Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Xavier and I am new to Fernie. I have a house to move into on the 4th of November, but I needed to come earlier because of work. I have a 5year old dog named Ozzy, he’s fairly quiet being vocal only when someone comes to the door but that’s pretty much it. I will be staying at the hostel until I can take over my place in the house. Obviously I can’t have dogs at the hostel, so I would really appreciate it if someone could please sitting for only a week. I am willing to pay. I will come and walk him and all else. I will be working evenings so I will be able to take care of him in the mornings. He’s a very loving dog and is great with children. He gets along with most dogs, although is a bit defensive with bigger dogs. I have been staying with friends and been able to keep him here. Now they are moving though and I can’t have him there. So if someone would be gracious to help me I would really appreciate it. You can reach me at xaviercedeno@gmail.com I don’t have a phone yet. Thanks a lot! Peace
      Xavier

tmrinas
      Participant

Try E-mailing my wife achris@fernie.com
      I believe she charges between $15 and $20 per day for boarding.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register