***Do you have a room for me?***

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ladyinfernie
      Participant

I am a 28 year old single female needing a room/shared apartment/basement suite to rent long term. I am a responsible, respectful, fun loving person whom would love to share a home with a like-minded female(s), family, or couple. I have no pets myself but would love if you did! Non smoking, clean, and full time worker in professional Fernie-area office.
      I am hoping for a reasonable, all inclusive rent in this area.
      Please contact as soon as possible :D

michaelkrummaus
      Participant

Im a 23yr old male from australia, non smoker snow boarder also going to fernie for the winter season and ariving in october.
      Would you consider renting a house together along with someone else or more, and pay $500-$600 a month. what are your thoughts?
      cheers michael- 0432573066 from melbourne
      email- michaelkrummenacher@hotmail.com

jrokely
      Participant

Hello, I am also a 28 year old female looking for a place to live in Fernie. I have a cat, and she is very friendly.
      I’m sure we can work something out and find a place to share?

pancakes
      Participant

Hi I am also looking for a place so would perhaps be interested in finding a house share instead of a room?. I’m from the UK a have a job lined up in Fernie for this coming winter 12/13. I snowboard, good cook and generally get on with all walks of life :0) let me know your guys thoughts. I’ll be heading to Fernie mid-October so could perhaps arrange a meet up ? :0)

jrokely
      Participant

Ya I’d be up for getting a house with a few people. Let me know if you guys are interested. Looking at prices online they all seem pretty expensive so with a few of us it woudl definitely help cut the costs.

sanne
      Participant

Hey guys, I am wondering if you have found a place in Fernie yet,
      if not we have a fully furnished one bedroom available. You will be living with one other fun, respectful, mature roommate.
      Here is the description if you are interested:

For Rent – Fully furnished single bedroom in a quiet, clean and comfortable home. 5 minutes to downtown. 10 minutest to Ski hill. Ideally located beside hiking and biking trail network.
      Looking for a single mature long term/seasonal renter. Available immediately. 500$ (price negotiable) per month includes utilities, wireless internet, cable HDTV, long distance phone calls, laundry, storage for bikes/skis, use of backyard and bbq. Large garage for storage. Parking spot available.
      Non smoking/no pets.

Cheers,
      Sanne 250-430-1007
      sanne_richel@hotmail.com

Viewing 5 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register