Park Place Lodge

Couple Seeking rental from June '17

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael Rae
      Participant

Hi,

We are a couple in our mid/late twenties looking for a room to rent from June onwards. We are from the UK but are currently living in Revelstoke. We are looking to move to Fernie for the summer and hopefully for the longer term. We are quiet, clean and can provide landlord references. We are really into mountain biking and hiking and love mountain summers.

We’d love to find a room in a shared house with like minded people but will happily consider any property that is available. Please contact me at michael.rae90@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Mike and Maddy

Attachments:
      jhanthorn
      Participant

Hey there! I am also looking for a place. 28y/o work 7on/7off as industrial firefighter/paramedic with CNRL. Would you be interested in splitting on a place? my budget would ideally be around $7-800

Jordan.

email me @ jhanthorn1@gmail.com if you’re interested!

Cheers

karena
      Participant

Hello,

Are you still looking for a place? Mine is for rent. Here is the info. I’m just about to advertise.

Thanks,
      Karen

“AWESOME 2 bedrooms FOR RENT: unfurnished, pet friendly!”

Awesome 900 sq. ft. Suite (unfurnished) available immediately (June 1 or later), located on Timberline Cres. at Fernie Alpine Resort. ALL INCLUSIVE rent! Includes ALL utilities, water, heat, cable TV, and internet! Pet friendly (upon owner approval of pet). Monthly rent $1350. Shorter terms negotiable. If interested please fill out application attached and mail to karena.brawley@gmail.com.

• 1/2 acre of beautifully treed property – WOW!
      • Quiet, private, clean, bright, spacious
      • 10 minute walk to Fernie Alpine Resort (‘FAR’) ski base
      • 3 minutes from ski-out exit
      • 6 minute walk to Mountain Essence spa (at King Fir Lodge)
      • large living space
      • 2 bedrooms
      • 3 piece bathroom
      • Full Kitchen
      • Washer and Dryer included
      • Utilities (heat, water, etc) included
      • Cable TV, Wireless Internet included
      • Lockable shed storage for skis and bikes
      • Separate entrance

Call or text Karen at 403-969-7793

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register