Couple looking for room to rent
- August 25, 2019 at 12:42 pm #52673bonniegoodgerParticipant
Jesse Telford (28) and myself (26) are looking for a room in a share house in Fernie. We spent the last 6 months travelling around Canada in a van and are very ready to settle. We are a friendly, respectful, relaxed couple from Australia. We love enjoying nature, hiking, canoeing, biking, camping, board games, cooking and eating great food. We are not big partiers or drinkers but do enjoy a chilled beer or wine every now and then.
We have lived in many share house arrangements in Australia and enjoy and understand a shared space.
We have no pets but love animals. If possible we would prefer a furnished room.
We are looking for avaibilty from early September to April.
We can provide realestate references if required.
Thank you and please message me if you have a space for us to call home.
Login & Signup
- Antique Pine China Cabinet
- ISO house to rent long term
- House for Rent: March
- ISO: 2 bedroom+ pet friendly home in fernie april 2020
- Freezer for sale $100
- Professional Couple ISO Long-term Pet Friendly Rental
- Very Bright 1 Bedroom Lower Suite in Great Historical DT Fernie Location
- 2002 GMC Envoy for sale (sold)
- ISO 2-3 Bedroom, Pet Friendly, Long Term Rental
- Bunk beds